Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Reese's First Month

Our little Angel, I can not believe how fast the time goes and how much you have grown and changed in just one short month! Yaay my belly button finally fell off! (or whatever you would call it) I was almost a full month before it finally did! I love bath time now I can lay in the water.
Happy St. Patties day! Mommy didn't let you get pinched you had plenty of green :) You had your first shopping trip with the girls today! We went to Layton shopping for aunt Kell's wedding with Grandma C, aunt Kell, and aunt Sam. You were a very good shopper :)
A couple weeks old here, the Binky's they gave you at the hospital were huge they just about covered you face! You had a hard time keeping them in your mouth so we got you some smaller ones.
You slept in this little pac & play for a week or two at the foot of mom & dads bed, until one night you spit up and started coughing and choking and scared mommy half to death! After that you slept in a little glider right next to mom on the floor that propped you up a little bit, just in case that ever happened again.
You really loved your glider it would put you right to sleep, I cant believe how small you were in it!
You were about 5 days old in this bear picture, Chelsea came over to the house to do your pictures so we didn't have to take you out around all the crazy sick people.
Asleep hanging out with dad, I think you must have been saying leave me alone I'm trying to sleep!


No comments: