I am soooo close to having this bumbo thing down, check me out!
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Reese's Third Month...
Reese went on her first camping trip this month! Memorial Day weekend we always go out to the Farm with Johnny's family, we have quite the group that goes it's a blast!!! Reese all worn out, bundled up because it is still a bit cool that early in the year.
Hanging out with mom by the camp fire.
Reese was blessed on June 1, 2008. Grandpa Du did so wonderful he gave her the most beautiful blessing ever! She looked so BEAUTIFUL! Aunt Kell mad her pretty dress out of the material from my wedding dress and did an amazing job, it was exactly what I wanted! After her blessing we had a luncheon with our family and friends at Grandpa John & Grandma Linda's house. The weather was wonderful, we couldn't have asked for a better day. Thanks to everyone for all of your love and support :)
Some pictures of Reese in her dress looking cute as ever! We LOVE her huge smile so much, it really melts our hearts!
Reese has some pretty cute expressions :)
3 Months old and packing on the rolls, starting to look more and more like mommy every day, ha ha!!!
Our little caterpillar baby, happy of course!
Reese and Payton, these little girlies are exactly one month apart to the day!
Sorry pictures are a bit out of order but here is Reese, her first night on her own bed in our trailer, she did so well and slept through the whole night, what a big girl!
Just waking up in the morning.
Just another cute one of our happy girl ;)
I love this picture! We had our family pictures done this day and I think that Reese was tired of the camera by this point so no smiles but I still love it!
You can't tell from the angle of the picture but Reese is totally into the TV and whatever was on it! If I need to get something done I can set her in this bouncer in front of the TV and she will just watch it, yes I know great parenting! Sometimes you just do what you have to right?
Happy Mothers day! Reese and dad after church, cousin Kinlee in the background.
All wrapped up in your cute ducky towel after a bath.

I am soooo close to having this bumbo thing down, check me out!
Reese looks so grown up sitting here with dad!
Poor girl wasn't feeling too well, I undressed her to let her have a little air and she fell right to sleep.
All smiles :)
Baby Reese meeting Baby Mae for the very first time. Mae is Jimmy and Amanda's baby, they will be the best cousins ever! I hope they can grow up close like Jimmy and I did!

I am soooo close to having this bumbo thing down, check me out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
O my gosh her blog is so cute!! She is so adorable, I can't wait until these girls can play!!
Post a Comment