Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, October 20, 2008

34 Weeks...

Mommy & Reese all bundled up! We went hunting/camping, the girlies just camp, this weekend. The weather was wonderful and it's always a good time with the family :) Reese and Kinlee "playing" Kinlee is so nice to share her toys with Reese! She loved the little toy she is riding on in this picture. How cute are their little beanies?! Thanks to grandma Linda who bought them for all 4 little grand-girls! They were great for keeping their heads & ears warm this weekend.
Reese taking a ride in Kinlee's car, it is so cute! I think Reese may need one :)
Help I can't see! If you look close at her nose you'll notice she had her first bruiser this week :(
She had a run in with the brick around the bottom of the fire place, poor little stink!
Wow Reese looks so grown up! She is getting to be more and more independent! We love her to pieces!!!
Sharing some yummy squash with daddy at dinner.
CrAzY girl! She is so silly :) Reese is always so happy we love her little giggle!
Playing on the 4-Wheeler with dad, all smiles I'm pretty sure she loves the rides.
Reese also started to wave this week, I have not been able to catch it on camera yet but it is so stinking cute! Hopefully next week!