Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, December 18, 2008

42 Weeks...

One night I was feeding Reese dinner when she fell asleep right in the middle of eating! It was pretty funny and how cute is she?! She loves food so much and definitely won't leave you alone until you share with her, here she is mooching off grandpa :)
Reese has been into EVERYTHING lately!!! I was putting a couple little Christmas baskets together when I turned around to grab some candy someone had it all over the floor sucking on the wrapped pieces Silly Girl!


The next night I sat her unzipped diaper bag down a bit too close and she pulled EvErYtHiNg out of it before I even noticed she was into it, it's amazing how quickly they can move! One night I was out and Johnny was home with her she got into the entertainment center and had the movies and cd's scattered from one end of the room to the other!


Reese's top front two teeth are so close to coming in! I thought she would only have two teeth forever ;) She is getting to the point where she can stand all alone without holding onto anything for a few seconds, scary I know walking is right around the corner!


1 comment:

Melanie Francis said...

She is cute I love how adorable she is! We saw her at church today in her Christmas dress and she looked so cute!! It was fun to her see her we sat behind your parents during Sunday School and Quincy just stared at Reese most of the time it was cute!! They are going to have so much fun!