Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, September 28, 2008

31 Weeks...

This week has been quite eventful...Reese learned to crawl!!!! She loves being able to move around and get her toys, or things she is not suppose to have :) It is so cute to watch her! Reese on the move. Heading for her toy basket...
She made it! What a big girl ;)
Definitely the cutest little construction worker I have ever seen! Daddy playing dress up with Reese trying one of his new vests on her.
Reese loves this little penguin toy it bounces back and forth when she pushes it, simple but it keeps her entertained :)
Daddy & Reese crashed out, Reese is such a cuddle bug we love it!
Poor baby also got sick for the first time this week! Dr says it is just the flu bug so hopefully it will pass soon! It's is SO sad to see her sick and miserable and there is nothing I can do to help her feel better.
Still sick :( We laid around the house for 5 days straight!
There's our happy girl, she is so silly :)
Another thing she has been doing that I LOVE is saying "mamamamama" SOOO cute! If I leave the room she "calls" for me or if I am not paying attention she will say it, poor dad is a bit jealous but I'm sure he will get his turn soon she is learning new things all the time!

No comments: