Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, September 25, 2008

28-30 Weeks...

Reese had her first big girls day out shopping!!! We went up to Park City with some friends and had a blast. Reese couldn't wait to get going, she about crawled right into her car seat :)
Such a happy girl, even after hours of being dragged around the outlet stores and being strapped into her stroller.
By the end of the day both Reese and Payton were totally worn out.
Reese loves this cute little penguin toy, the bottom of it is weighted so it bounces right back up when she knocks it down, it makes cute noises too if I would remember to pick up some dang batteries I keep forgetting!
Hey dad give me some!! Reese is a little mooch if you have food she wants some too!
Her 7 month picture, she wouldn't sit back by her bear so it's not a very good one to tell how much she has grown the last month, o'well!

Reese got to play with her buddy Mae for the first time a couple weeks ago, they are so cute but a little rough with each other especially Reese cause she is a little bigger she is a little bully :) They love each other already and will be the best of friends/cousins!
Just checking each other out.
YUCK! What are you feeding me?! I gave Reese chicken in chicken broth (sounds as disgusting as it smelled and apparently tasted!) the other day she was not having it! She gagged a couple bites down then would not open her mouth, I'm super mean but it was kind of funny she got to the point when I would put the spoon to her lips she started gagging! We won't try that again.
My mom watched Reese for me while I had my Scentsy party, they both got super quiet so I went to the TV room to check on them and I found this... pretty cute just taking a little nap ;)

I can not get enough of this girl, she can truly make any ones day!

Reese and mom checking out the water on the Snake River, it was pretty cold! We went camping over Labor Day weekend with my family up here, we ran the river a few times and went into Jackson for dinner and shopping one night, we had a lot of fun and hope to do it again soon!
Mom, Dad, & Reese in front of the River, it is so pretty up there!
Reese left UT for the first time this month! She went to Idaho and Wyoming!!
I totally missed the Wyoming sign so the Jackson one will have to do.




1 comment:

Jess's old blog said...

she is so stinkin cute!! she is getting so big wholly cow! Look at her sitting up! Kennedy HATED that chicken and broth stuff too. She thought I was trying to kill her and wouldnt even swallow it.. but it smells like cat food so maybe they know something we dont :) I love her blog! its so fun to stay updated and see what she's doing!