This Week....
I was a little bit grumpy, what can you expect I have had a double ear infection for nearly TWO MONTHS now!

Thank goodness I'm such a good natured baby and it only lasted a bit then I was happy again :)

I practiced my walking and am doing very well!

I played in, or got trapped in a big cardboard box.

I got to play with my great grandma Petersen and had a ball the whole time!

My mommy loves me!!!

I'm getting SO big! I am going to be a WHOLE year old next month!!!!!

Reese's little attitude is coming out like crazy! We are not ready for it! When I tell her "no no Reese" I shake my finger at her apparently, she picked it up now when I tell her no no she turns and looks at me then smiles and shakes her finger at me! Holy cow we are in for it!
No comments:
Post a Comment