Reese LOVES tub time! We haven't tried a bubble bath yet but she loves splashing in the water :)
Daddy's girl :)
Reese took her first steps on Sunday!!!! We are so proud of our little princess! She is still learning but I'm sure she will take off soon. At daycare they have a little indoor slide Chris said she tries to climb up the slide, she will get 1/2 way up then slide back down then after a while of that she will crawl around and start to climb up the steps! Crazy little girl :)
She went to see Dr Lish on Wednesday and he said she still has a darn double ear infection, he wanted to try one more antibiotic hoping it would help but a week later she is doing no better still! She has an appointment on Friday to see how her poor little ears are looking but I'm thinking we will be trying tubes next, whatever helps her feel better soon!!

1 comment:
She is always so smiley! Her and Kennedy need a playdate. They'd have a blast. I cant believe how advanced she is
Post a Comment